1. The total income through the tuition fees of a management school has two components - the first component is fixed and the second component varies directly with the number of students. The average tuition fee per student is Rs. 5 lakhs when there are 30 students and Rs. 6 lakhs when there are 20 … Continue reading Quiz for the day !!
Profit and Loss are the two most important concepts when dealing with transactions in any business. Let us try to dig deep into several concepts and formulas for solving problems in Profit and Loss world. Important Defintions: Selling Price (SP) = Price at which a product is sold Cost Price (CP) = Price at which … Continue reading Topic 6 : Profit and Loss – Basic Concepts
1. Seven years ago, the average age of a family of four was 25 years. Two years back, a fifth member was born. What is the average age of the family? 1) 23 years 2) 24 years 3) 25 years 4) 26 years 5) None of these 2. Find the next number in the series: 14, … Continue reading Quiz for the day !!
1. Find the next number in the series: 28, 13, 11, 18, 64, ..… 1) 476 2) 486 3) 496 4) 506 5) None of these 2. Find the next number in the series: 71, 96, 196, 421, 821, ….. 1) 1315 2) 1342 3) 1367 4) 1446 5) None of these 3. Find the next … Continue reading Quiz for the day !!
1. The marks obtained by a student in six subjects during an examination are in the ratio 12 : 13 : 14 : 15 : 16 : 17. The average of the total marks obtained by the student is 58%. Find the number of subjects in which he obtained more than 55% of the full … Continue reading Quiz for the day !!
1. The monthly salary of Vinay and Ishit is in the ratio of 5 : 7. From Vinay’s salary, 1/4th amount is paid for loan, he gives 1/3rd of the remaining amount to his wife, donates 25% to NGO and invests 30% in mutual funds. At the end Vinay is left with Rs.4500 as savings. … Continue reading Test your Aptitude knowledge 🙂
1. The savings of a two families A and B is such that two third of the savings of family A is equal to four fifth of the savings of the family B. If the total savings of both the families combined together is Rs. 24200, then what is the savings of family B? 1) Rs. 11000 … Continue reading Quiz for the Day !!